2. Find a lovely piece of blue and white check linen in the back of the cupboard and make a huge awning for the terrace, that can get up to 30 degrees C by noon.
3. Sit underneath the awning and remake the curtain to the door, to keep the sun out!
4. Continue by making a skirt by hand - something I've not done since First Form Sewing Class when the red stars on the fabric were dotted by bloodstains from needles going into fingers... at least I am more skilled now... when was the last time I had the time to spend an hour and a half sewing?
5. Look out at the view - the Sierra Nevada - breathe in the air... (look at the thermometer!
6. Find embroidery silks and design a little picture of the Patios of Cordova...
Is this retirement? (Missed going to the beach though.... )
No comments:
Post a Comment