Friday, 15 January 2010

So, with the pharmacy thermometer showing 19°C…


we had a good sunny walk over the hill to Catllar, the first picnic of the year by the river and a lovely cup of tea on getting home. We’ll get the 09h05 train tomorrow!

The only main ‘resolution’ I have made this year is to Regret Nothing Not Done, and not to say “If only I’d…  (been on a different train, gone to two dances rather than one, not tried to pack too much into a day: last year thinking like that got me stressed. I missed out on walking in the fresh air (cos of sitting at my desk too much), sleeping well (cos of staying on the computer til 1am), meeting friends (both of those reasons!). This year, there will be t-i-m-e… and if there isn’t, then I am not meant to do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment